Saturday, October 16, 2004
- - Another Saturday - -

I wake up early about 9....even though I still want to sleep a little bit more. I wash some of my new clothes that I plan to wear in my hometown. Can't believe it....at last tomorrow I'll be leaving Singapore after soooo long time. Hmm sometimes I just wonder...what if I just go back to my hometown for good and never come back .......

There are still quite a lot of stuffs that I need to buy....from chinatown market then back home....go out again to buy another stuffs at great world city and back again at chinatown area...so troublesome huh??? But luckily....I manage to buy them all...

I still need to do some packing....I'm not done with it yet. Hopefully, I don't leave something important. Hmmm what else?? I really wish I can meet that someone....I will try to update my blog when I'm in my hometown. Last but not least....wish me luck and safe journey =).

Zero-X ranted @ 4:57 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment