Friday, October 15, 2004
- - .... - -

Today, I watch oiuja board with Vie.....It's so embarrassing because we want to bring outside food into the cinema and stop by the staff. He "confiscate" our food and tells us to claim it back after the movie. We change our mind and eat the food outside the cinema first. Luckily, the staff doesn't see my drink and I just put it inside my big bag and hehehe we are in the cinema. Such a naughty girl huh??? =P. I think the movie is quite nice....not lame like ghost, another Korean ghost movie.

The funny thing is that from the beginning till the end of the show... those bunch of secondary school students are making soo much noise. The worse part is one of the students is errrm should I say "norak". He uses his handphone to record the movie...ohh my God...I don't think it's necessary. And the worst thing...another student start doing the same thing!!! Unbelieavable...absurd...

After the movie...Vie and I go to chinatown to buy some medicine for my grandpa. Back to school to sign out my attendance and we sit in front of the school for 2 hours to chat hahahaha.
Many lecturers and our school mates pass by and asking us the same question... " What are you guys waiting for???" or "Not going home yet??" but we just sit there and talk and talk. Talking about quite a lot of things....past and present..... hehe.....





Zero-X ranted @ 10:39 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment