Tuesday, October 12, 2004
- - Good News - -

I guess today I've become a good girl =P. Usually, during maths tutorial...I always feel very sleepy and end up sleeping in class....if not sleeping....I would be laughing or talking non stop. Ermm should I say...I've become a good girl since last nite =P. Last night, I did my homework from 8.30 pm till 11.30 pm....After that, I had my very late dinner which already considered as supper. I ate and chat at the same time...about 20 minutes....Then, back to my homework again till 1.00 am.

Today during class, I volunteer myself to do some of the maths problems on the board. After doing the problems, I go back to my seat and continue doing the maths problems on my own
and when I encounter some problems...I ask my friend to guide me.....within one and a half hours....I manage to complete 7 questions =D. Even another friend of mine sort of....errm wondering. She asks me to chat with her....but I keep doing the maths problems =P.

Hopefully, I will keep my spirit up....I really need to buck up because the mock exam is coming soon...........

Zero-X ranted @ 6:17 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment