Saturday, October 09, 2004
- - My Saturday - -

Today I went to school because there is some sort of registration...I'm not sure what it is all about but according to my friends it's compulsory. I wake up early...lucky I'm not late to school.
We are waiting at the lecture theatre and not many students turned up for this event. There are about 25 students only....We waited and waited for 45 minutes and the school told us that the registration is cancelled. Oh my God...what a waste of my time....

My friends and I then go and have brunch...I eat fish and chips set and it's soooo oily...But can't be help I still need to finish it cos it's a bad habit to waste food. Kind of regret ordering the meal cos I think the taste is not that delicious...I should have ordered black pepper chicken chop instead...
After that, I go home with my full stomach....

Upon reaching home..... I chat for a while and I fall asleep for about 2 hours or so. When I finish 'recharging' myself...I start to clean up the house....the house is sooo dirty and in a mess...I'm happy that my house is clean now and worth calling a home =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 6:40 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment