Sunday, October 31, 2004
- - Sunday - -

I go to the church with Shelly. It has been a long time since we are absent from church =P. We have our lunch at Takashimaya. We try new food something like glatinous ball. Taste not so good. I prefer my grandma's glatinous ball =). We window shop together and after that especially go to 7 eleven at Paragon to satisfy my craving of Mr.Softie. I like Mr. Softie =).

When I get home, I wash some of my clothes. Actually, I'm very lazy to wash them because those clothes need to be handwashed. However, I've got no choice but to wash them. If not, I will not have any clothes to wear for school. Haizzz, my back is aching =(. If only someone can help me wash my clothes..... My clothes also piling up...need to be ironed.....

Zero-X ranted @ 5:42 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment