Thursday, October 28, 2004
- - Thursday - -

I get my sociology assignment back. Too bad.... I only score 5/30 ='(. After class, Vie, Ris and I go to watch a movie called "Before Sunset" at Cineleisure. Oh my God!!! Can't believe it. According to the advertisement, the movie is rated 5/5 or 4/5. However, I don't think the movie deserves that rating. It's really a horrible movie. What a waste of money. From the beginning till the end of the movie...all the actors do is either walking or sitting. And they keep talking and talking non stop. I even sleep in the cinema!!!!! It's a boring movie. The actors should do something else which might catch the viewers' attention and keep them interested through out the movie. After the movie, I walk home.

When I get home, I start to clean up my house. Quite a tiring task because I do everything by myself. On the other hand, I'm happy because now my house is clean and tidy =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:02 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment