Tuesday, October 26, 2004
- - Tuesday... - -

Not much happened today. I accompany 2 of my friends to buy air ticket for December holiday. Maths tutorial lesson not bad....at least I'm not sleeping in class. I'm busy copying the correct answer from the board. I think my brain undergoes too much holiday and it still not working yet. Got to warm up my brain soon....no time to slack because time is running out. Somehow, I think the day change so fast everyday. I don't really do much and it's already night.....How I wish time can be a little bit longer or moves slower. However, the clock keeps ticking and it never stops.

Before I come back to Singapore, my family leave me some messages. One of them is got to eat more because I'm quite skinny. When I was in my hometown, I gained extra 1 kg....within days I lost that extra 1 kg...So, my task now is to gain extra 5 kgs (this is what my grandpa told me)....
..I'm wondering how to do it.



Zero-X ranted @ 6:58 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment