Sunday, November 28, 2004
- - AND I DON"T CARE!!!!! (Just crap...not worth reading) - -

Today......just another sunday. As usual, my weekend is spent by just staying at home. I think staying at home is not so bad.....I have my own little space. If I go out, for sure.....I will walk aimlessly....what a waste of time. No where to go....no where to hide....what a sad story... I only got my little shell....my home. Sometimes, how I wish I can just go out from my shell....but...it's a cruel world out there....I'm not ready yet. Maybe someday.....

I start to learn one thing....for my own survival...I must learn to on an attitude called, "AND I DON"T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I will not care what other people think of me.... I don't care what other people want to say about me. Just say whatever you want to say...because I'll be closing my ears real tight...and I will sing very very loud. Louder than your cruel words. I hope words can't bring me down. I'm not like what they said. Listen closely, because I can't hear a single damn thing from your cruel and filthy mouths.

Those people out there.....who do you think you are? Who are you guys to talk about me like that??? Do you think you really know me?? Let me tell you this. YOU DON"T KNOW ME!!! SO STOP PRETENDING to know me...and stop WAGGING your tongue because in the end...you might bite your own tongue. I tell you this because I still have "pity" for you. I think you don't even know yourself. Search deep down into your soul first before you talk bad about me...OK?????

Ps: Hehehe this is crap....forget all this after you had finished reading. JUST ANOTHER CRAP>>>REALLY!! Peace forever hehe....

Zero-X ranted @ 6:36 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment