Wednesday, November 24, 2004
- - @#$%^&! - -

Wednesday....wednesday.....nothing much happening. Life goes on as usual. Such a routine life. I wish to do the ordinary thing in extraordinary way but how??? I'm still figuring it out.

I realise that I'm getting lazier each day. Don't feel like doing anything....always looking forward for the day to end. Looking forward for the night to come so I can just sleep. No more worries.

I miss the day....when I enjoying myself, walk home.....Hm...but...I don't know when I'm going to do it again. I just feel exhausted. Each day, seems like all my energy is drained. Or perharps, my energy is just drained out because I'm doing stuffs which is totally unimportant?? I don't know.

Whatever it is....I guess I had changed... I miss my old self very much but I could never go back to that time ever. There is just one way out, got to hold on or the best is move on.

Zero-X ranted @ 6:32 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment