Wednesday, November 17, 2004
- - Boring....Boringgg!!! - -

Wednesday....I just don't like it!! The mood always very gloomy....sleepy...lazy....you name it all! Hm....at least I manage to open my eyes wide open till the last period of the day.....I manage to answer a couple of questions correctly which is asked by my management lecturer. During management class, I really want to pee....but errm it's impolite to go out just like that. Further more, we are not in the big classroom....so will be very easy to be noticed. I "hold" it for about 30 minutes.....really a torture!!

After class, I rush to the nearest toilet...We have our lecture at the 7th floor. Unfortunately, the toilet is all occupied and I need to go 4 level down. The lift is very slow and packed....so I decided to go down by the stairs. At last I find unoccupied toilet at the level 3.....Fuihhhhh....

Zero-X ranted @ 6:34 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment