Tuesday, November 02, 2004
- - Chickeeennnn - -

This morning, I use the discussion room in the library. Hmmm....strange though...the librarian is very nice to me today. Usually, she likes to scold the students. Of course, I never escape from her scolding too =P. I'm doing my economics tutorial at the discussion room.

During lunch time, I eat chicken wings because I had heavy breakfast in the morning. Wuihhh the chicken wings very gross....very oily. I don't know how I manage to finish them....but I do finish them. Chicken wing is one of my favourite food. However, after eating the chicken wings...I don't feel like eating chicken wings anymore for the time being.

I don't fall asleep during class today =).

However, I've got a very bad headache after I finish my lunch. Until now, the headache still persist.....I guess I just have to sleep early. The best is to sleep right now!

Zero-X ranted @ 6:49 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment