Monday, November 08, 2004
- - Fuihhhh - -

Today is the economics test after 3 weeks of waiting. Thank Goodness I get it over with. Hmmm....I don't know if I do well this time....but I know that I spend too much time doing 1 question and I didn't complete the other question =(. Next, at last we get our study guide but it's really heavy, just like a packed of A4 size paper.

After class, six of us go to far east to have dinner together. Today is Vena's bday. Hmm just wondering...for the past 3 days, papa keep calling me. He said he is worried about me and doesn't want me to go out till very late. When I reach home, papa calls me again...asks me whether I had done my homework. Papa really concern about me =). I really love my papa =D.



Zero-X ranted @ 9:25 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment