Sunday, November 14, 2004
- - Hmmm.... - -

A boyfriend of mine happily told me that he thinks he fall in love again. I'm very happy for him. Even though I don't know the complete story of how he broke up with his ex-girlfriend, at last he finds someone again. It was really a sad situation when I saw him cry last time....He told me, often when he is looking....he end up with someone who does not suit him. When he stopped looking, the right girl come along.

Hmmm perhaps, the saying : "Love will come to you when you least expected it " is really true. Or even perharps, time factor is not really a matter because he barely know this girl. I mean, he doesn't know the girl for a long time. Maybe, what matters most is the right click. What a happy story...I wish him the best of love and luck =).

As for me....I don't know. Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. Should I hope??? Is it right for me to hope?? I'm really scared to hope for something now....really really scared. All the time, when I start to hope, most of the time all my hopes always dashed in a blinking of the eye. Can I be given another chance to nurture my hope without having it dashed??? Is it really wrong to hope for something???

I told myself....I don't want to believe in those fairy tales anymore. It's because it never comes true. I mean....it's just a power of imagination that makes everything so beautiful. It's human nature to love something beautiful. However, the fact is not as beautiful as we think or imagine. Nothing in this world is as beautiful as we desired them to be.... I told myself....I have enough of "flying", I'm tired. I just want to walk bare footed.......

Maybe one day, if those fairy tales do come true, let me believe in all those magic once again. And let me "fly" once and for all.....Fly and fly so high above....up to the sky....and from the sky I can see the beautiful world just like in the fairy tales. I hope this is not another of my wishful thinking....Can I still hoping???

Zero-X ranted @ 8:06 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment