Thursday, November 11, 2004
- - My Deepavali Celebration - -

Today, actually I don't feel like going out....but Vie asked me to go to her house. Mar is also coming....so in the end I just go to Vie's house. It's not hard to find my way to her house. When I reach there, it's raining heavily. After a while the rain stops and we go and have our late lunch nearby. Hmmm I really eat a lot. I'm starving....I haven't eaten anything since morning. After eating nasi lemak, I order 10 sticks of satay.

On our way back to Vie's home, I buy a can of heineken beer and drink it straight away when we get home. Ermmm I think it tastes horrible. I prefer wine instead. However, I gulped the beer down anyway with the help of chocolate. I still sober after drinking a can of beer hehehe =D. We don't do much though......

At about 6 plus, we go to novena square to have our dinner. Eat, eat and eat!!! I love eating. And guess what?? I gained 2 kgs within a week!!! Maybe lately I always sleep early and it helps... So...3 kgs more to go =)



Zero-X ranted @ 9:15 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment