Monday, November 01, 2004
- - Strange Dreams - -

Last night I had all sorts of dreams and all of them errm kind of strange. In my dream, I drive a car but since I don't know how to drive it, I crash into other people's car...This happen in my home town. And there is a traffic jam because of me. My car move backwards, and I don't know how to stop the car. I step onto the break and still the car doesn't stop. The car keeps moving backwards and I try to avoid other cars that coming into my direction by moving the steering wheel. In the end, my car crashed into the road divider but lucky I'm not injured. This accident happen in front of my house. Then, the next thing I know, when I'm into this chaotic situation, I notice that my neighbour held a death ceremony. What a dream!!!

My dream doesn't end here. I dream that I packed my luggage in a hurry...because I want to catch an earlier flight to Singapore. My dad told me to take a night flight but I disobey him. I go to the airport...and got an earlier flight but I don't bring my luggage and passport along. I call home....ask someone to bring them for me to the airport. However, no one does so. In the end, I just go home and choose the night flight instead.

At night, when my dad wants to drive me to the airport, I receive a call. Someone tells me that my little brother is sick...and he is hospitalise. At that moment, I'm very worried about my brother and I want to cancel my trip to Singapore. However, my dad tells me to go ahead, just go to Singapore. He says he can take care of my sick brother.

I don't understand why my dream is soooo strange. In addition, none of them is a good dream. I hope it is not a bad omen.



Zero-X ranted @ 7:11 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment