Sunday, November 21, 2004
- - Sunny Sunday - -

I wake up this morning and I look outside the window. It's a sunny day. I still remember last night I kind of lost my consciousness...to be exact...almost lost my consciousness. My head was very heavy, spinning....couldn't think very straight....my brain was very lazy to think. Maybe that's what people called drunk....but I'm still sober. I can still type my blog last nite, wrote what I feel.....I really knew what I was doing. Hmmm I remember I mixed 12% wine with 40% vodka and drank them.

I remember last night....I didn't think too much anymore...not like the previous nights. I just tossed and turned for little while and I fall asleep in a very deep sleep...I remember I did cry but I'm not sure what was the reason. Perharps it was because I got headache or perhaps something else....I don't know.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:33 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment