Thursday, November 25, 2004
- - Wanna Have Some More Fun!! - -

For the past three days, I feel very bored. However, today I really have fun and do mischievious thing together with other classmates. After our sociology tutorial, there are seven of us going to Singapore Shopping Centre to eat. We see this leaflet about pool. Suddenly, I don't know whose idea and we ended up playing pool upstairs =P. I really enjoy the game. One of my classmates compliment me that my pool skill is improving. Hahaha really? I haven't play pool for sometimes already. Perharps, just lucky =). We missed our management tutorial class for 45 minutes =P.

Suddenly, one of my classmates give me a call but I'm busy playing. Then he calls Vie...he says that we need to do our assignment 4 as a test, mark will be taken. So....we rushed back to the class.

After class, Ris, Vie and I go and watch Bridget Jones' Diary : Edge of Reason. I think it's a good show. It makes me laugh.....good laugh indeed =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:43 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment