Saturday, November 20, 2004
- - Winter - -

Saturday....saturday....saturday.....just a saturday. The season will not change. If only the season will change to winter....hmm I wish for a beautiful winter...Where the trees covered with the snow. And everything will appear to be white.....Winter....the weather will be very cold. But I don't mind....I just want to play with the snow. I want to see the real snow....I want to touch it, feel it in my hands.

Then....I will shape the snow into ball. Throw it....I think it will be very fun. If only I don't have to play alone....I don't have to cry. But when I cry in the winter....I think my tears will be frozen...It's very cold outside....

The lake is frozen...and I walk on it. It's very slippery. I fall....and I hurt my ankle. Suddenly, the weather is getting colder....Is there someone out there???? I guess not....I'm all alone in such a big place. A foreign place that I never know before....I'm still looking...still looking for the way out.

Despite of the pain....I carry on walking. Just walking straight to the east direction.... direction of the sun. I walk on the thin ice....on the lake surface. The ice is very thin and I fall into the lake. I try to swim....to the surface.....but both of my legs are cramp....the water is very cold.

Somehow, I still couldn't reach the surface....I don't want to give up. But....the ice starts to harden... I couldn't see the light anymore....I'm deep inside the lake. I knock against the hard ice.....try to break free....Still...I couldn't break free......I'm so scared....the darkness starts to engulf me....If only someone out there can hear me......Please....let me out.... Can anybody hear me???

Zero-X ranted @ 11:42 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment