Thursday, December 09, 2004
- - The Battle Is Over - -

At last I can update my blog...after errrm a week absence....away to the battle field hehe. Yup...I'm very haggard now because of the war. Hm...so sad...I think I lost two battles =(. If only I can conquer the four cities, it will be very good. Maybe, I'm not too good in my art and strategy of war. But...next time, I will make sure I conquer all the cities. I learn from these lost battle of mine.

So...for now...I can start to plan my strategy for the next battle which due in about 3 months time. And the last and major battle is about 6 moths away from now. Way to go!!! Yup...I want to be a good general in the battle field....just like all those heroine in the old stories. But, I'm a living and real lady heroine =). {Hm...I'm thinking of Joan of Arc now...}



Zero-X ranted @ 7:10 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment