Friday, December 10, 2004
- - Happy Birthday To Me - -

I'm very happy today. Today is my birthday...the day I born into this world. Lots of friends wish me "Happy Birthday"...old and new friends =). I'm happy because they still remember my birthday even though they are very busy with their life. I thought I'm already forgotten...but perharps I'm one of the unforgetable =). I thank the Lord above for blessing me this day. For given me a chance to live another year =).

I thank the Lord for giving me such a great family. Mama...papa...sis and bro...love you always =). Mul, Vency, Vie, Vena, Ris, Mar, Lim, Drew, Wi, Fred, Sanni, Kar, Ifandy, Vita, Shel, Arto ( errrm did I miss any names??? I hope not...but if I do, so sorry about that)..thank you so much for the birthday wishes....thank you guys for the friendship I have in you.... For my other friends....even though you don't send me a message or call me....but I know...deep in the heart you guys must had wish me well =). Thank you thank you thank you...can't thank you guys enough.

Hmm...what else...birthday wish...hm...I don't know...I haven't say it out loud. Perhaps, it just deep in my heart and I couldn't put it in words. God...you must have know what I wish...so...I just leave everything in your hands =). May the wonder of it all come true...

I'm 19....another year and I'm not a teenager anymore...How time really pass ... Hm...another year added...Hm...old??? I don't know...Someone told me before...age is just a number. Yup...perhaps it's true. The most important thing is....I'm young at heart =).

Once again, thank you all....and...happy birthday to me =).

Zero-X ranted @ 7:37 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment