Friday, December 03, 2004
- - I don't Know What I'm Doing =( - -

I don't know what I'm doing....that's exactly how I feel right now....I'm so confused and worried right now. It's 3 days to the mock exam....but somehow...I don't think I can remember a single thing that I had read =(. So many things going on inside my mind... I'm really lost right now.....just going round and round in the middle of nowhere....Haiz....I'm just like a wanderer without a map and a compass.....

After class, my group of friends and I go to far east plaza...our usual hang out place. We wanted to have our lunch at Sakura Thai Cuisine restaurant at level 2. However, the place is booked by someone...so we go to the level 5 instead. The food is really a disappointment =(.

After all of them go home....only Vie and I left. We take same photos at Orchard Road. When we walk at the underpass near Lido, we see a man...dressed in white and he wears a mask. Hmm he reminds me of a movie called "Bicentennial Man". He moves just like a robot and it really astonished me. I'm struck with amazement and admiration.....

I guess....that's all for today....

Zero-X ranted @ 9:24 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment