Wednesday, December 01, 2004
- - Vina Lee...Still Want to SLACK...HUH???? - -

Last night, I tried to do my econs tutorial but I couldn't. I just couldn't concentrate. My attention was divided into 2 : doing econs tutorial and study sociology. I kept telling myself to finish the econs tutorial quickly and then study for sociology. However, I just couldn't answer the econs tutorial questions....I've been reading the econs notes....reading the questions over and over but still I couldn't make sense of what being asked =(. In the end, I just gave up after completing 3 questions out of 9 questions. Time is running out!!!

Then...studied for my sociology...but somehow, the "sleepy sickness" attacked me. I fell asleep on the sofa, and decided to just sleep on the bed. I didn't finish my sociology material again ='(.

Zero-X ranted @ 9:46 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment