Sunday, January 30, 2005
- - Happy Sunday - -

I wake up this morning...still with my eyes half closed. Time to go to church...The priest's preach is very good. I like it.... He is very humorous...I laugh my heart out...After the church mass, Shelly and I go for lunch. Walk around Orchard Road, as usual =).

When Shelly and I at Paragon, shelly visits her friend who work at a gift shop. Shelly's friend who is a guy thought that I'm Shelly's younger sister. Hahahaha I'm so happy cos this is the first time someone thought I look very young =D. Most people thought I'm older than my age =).

When we are walking along Orchard Road, we are holding each other arms....I like that feeling =). Hm...I don't know how to describe the feeling....but I feel very comfortable...

I really enjoy my sunday....hm..I just feel very happy. Even though my whole body ache after walking the whole day =)

Zero-X ranted @ 10:37 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment