Sunday, January 09, 2005
- - Mixed Feelings - -

I don't know what I'm feeling right now....I'm very confused... sad....feel deserted....I don't know. Really a mixed feeling and I don't like it. I had told myself again and again and yet...this is how I feel right now. Feeling that very hard for me to explain...I'm not sure of what I want. I feel like screaming and scolding someone...anyone...

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home ??
It's a damp cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Why is everything so confusing
Maybe I'm just out of my mind.....

Zero-X ranted @ 11:40 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment