Monday, February 28, 2005
- - Dead Meat - -

Arghhhh can't believe it...I've got no choice but to overexert myself for this mock exam. I don't want to fail again!!!!! It's getting harder and harder each day. So much things to do but so little time. No! It's not so little time. Lots of time but it just that I brought this upon myself. I keep enjoying myself. And here I am....Panicking at the last minute which is no use....Totally useless!!!!!!

I slept at 2.a.m. It's a very very tiring study. When I wake up this morning, my body ache all over. I still want to sleep some more....but I got stomach ache....I feel very weak all over....I think I'm falling sick soon =(. I hope I can hold out until the very last. God.....what am I suppose to do now? I feel so helpless and hopeless.......

Zero-X ranted @ 9:19 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment