Thursday, February 03, 2005
- - Light Hearted - -

For about one week I did not update my blog...but here I am again =). Hmm what should I say for today??? Somehow, I feel happier today after chatting with a friend. Chat about lots of things...Right now, when I'm writing this blog, I'm still overcome by joy...Seems like my heart is very light...not like the previous days. It's a good sign...I know it for sure =).

Just wondering....always look forward to chat with this friend of mine. And somehow, I feel this friend always brighten my day. Sometimes, the chat makes my heart thumping...in chinese they call it "xin tiao zai jia su" [hope I write it correctly =)]. And maybe...I even blush without realising it because I feel my face suddenly "hot". Hmmmm....

Anyway, I'm overjoyed =D!!!!

Zero-X ranted @ 5:15 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment