Sunday, February 20, 2005
- - Lots Of Things Coming Up - -

So many things coming up....I don't think I can handle this. Right now....I'm kind of confuse. Once I completed my diploma, should I continue to study??? Or perhaps, going back for good. Kind of tired being away for so long....I just want to be in my hometown....with my family. Over here, I don't think I have enough support. All I need is moral support from my family back home. I want to be near them...

However, If I don't continue my studies....with just diploma, who wants to hire me??? Arghhh so confused. So many things coming up within such a short period of time. Perharps, I never sit down for a while and think through what I actually want in life. I do have a dream....but I wonder why, the dream seems getting futher and futher from my grasp.

Oh God...please help me!!! Show me the way....

Zero-X ranted @ 9:21 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment