Thursday, February 10, 2005
- - Love Hurts... - -

What is love??? Until today, I'm still asking myself...What is Love???? LOVE LOVE LOVE...is it true that love can make the world go round? Is it true love can make time stops and just the two of human beings together in this big world? I can never stop asking till I know what it is...Or perharps I shouldn't ask too much...

Just wondering...what is love? If love hurts soo much...why people still want to cling on it, put all their hopes in it? Why...until today, some people still overwhelmed with sadness? If love bring so much tears....why people still ask for love?

Another thing...what if...I love someone..but that other person doesn't love me in returns. Should I stay...? Should I be there by his side? Still sharing his joy and sadness....just like a best friend should be? Or perharps one day, my love will moved him and in returns...he will love me back??

Love Love Love...arghhhhh can't think about it!!!! How I long for a love that never ends...cos love doesn't have an end...Is it true???

Still wishing...hoping...praying...that someday...somewhere...I will find my true love. But is true love really exist? I just can't stop wondering and asking.....



Zero-X ranted @ 11:34 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment