Monday, February 14, 2005
- - My Happy Valentine - -

I thought that I will not get any rose today....but I was wrong... My friends : Vie, Mar, Vena, Ris and Vency are very sweet. They get me a bouquet of rose. I'm surprised and really touched. Vie gives it to me at Ajisen and...I just can't help but to cry. I'm really really touched. They are really sweet. I can't describe it in words how I feel. The feeling is...........

Everywhere I go, I can see couples are holding hands. Every direction I see, people are holding bouquet of flowers. So...romantic. There is also traffic jam!!! Even though I don't receive my rose from a special someone...I'm still happy. It shows that guy is not everything. Friends are more important... And I'm glad I've such a wonderful friends.

God...thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful friends. I'm really grateful for every moment I spend with them. I guess, this is another sweet memory that I share with them. And perharps, many more sweet memories awaited me =).

Happy Valentine's day.......

Zero-X ranted @ 8:55 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment