Thursday, February 24, 2005
- - What Next???? - -

Today we have maths tutorial make up class. After lunch, I go to the library and study. However, maybe I eat too much and I started to feel very sleepy. Not only that, the library is very cold and I got stomach cramp. I sleep in the library about 30 minutes!!!! I can't believe it!! Haiz, when I wake up...I only study a little bit more and I go for early dinner with Vie and Mar. This is really bad. I haven't finish study the exam material. Not even one subject!!!

After our dinner, Vie buys some groceries. She wants to cook chicken soup for her...boyfriend. Hmmm I wonder....when will I have my chance to cook for my special someone. There is a saying...to get into a man's heart is through his stomach...Hmm maybe that's true...

I hope I can finish my study as soon as possible. Just wondering why I always lack of motivation....

Another thing is...let say...if a girl likes a guy...without telling the guy that she likes him...will the guy ever know the girl's feeling? I think...perhaps....the guy will know...But, if he really knows, what is he going to do next????

Zero-X ranted @ 7:16 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment