Wednesday, March 23, 2005
- - Another Entry of the day...my thoughts...my feelings.... - -

I've been thinking lately...that I've been longing to have a caring boyfriend since long long time. I see some of my friends are very happy with their boyfriends. Good for them...But, suddenly, I'm having a second thought. I start to think....having a boyfriend is not a big deal....A boyfriend is not everything in this world. I think....friendship is more important rather than boyfriend.

I don't know what makes me change my mind so fast. Perhaps because I see some changes that happen to one of my friends. We used to be hmm close. We can talk about anything under the sun. But since she got a boyfriend, there seems to be a wall between us. There are certain things she just don't want to share with us...her other friends. But, I know....it's her privacy and we shouldn't meddle with it.

Perhaps, I just not used to her sudden changes. Maybe, I will get used to it someday. Or perhaps, I just not ready to have a boyfriend. I think, if I have a boyfriend, I want him to be able to get along with my other friends. But is it possible?? And also, I don't want to have a wall between my other friends.

Actually, I kind of share my thoughts to some of my friends. Some of my friends said this all so natural . The wall is inevitable. Maybe one day, eventually, if I have a boyfriend I want to make sure there is no wall in between. Even if there is, I don't want the wall to be thick.....

By writing this, I don't mean to reject guys. I will certainly accept the guy if he is the right one for me. So far....I'm still waiting. And I will wait patiently. Always....until he appears right in front of me. And when that day come...I guess I will just know it =).

Zero-X ranted @ 9:45 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment