Friday, March 18, 2005
- - Blank BLank bLAnk - -

I wake up early to clean up the house and fix some salad...hmm I don't know what to write actually...but long time never update my blog. So what should I write this time?? I keep having nightmares and strange dreams....I really don't know what does those dreams mean....

Hmm my dad talked to me twice...it's actually about my further education. I don't know why and what but somehow my dad supported my grandpa's idea. They wished I just go back for good, tend a shop and get married eventually. Oh gosh!! I don't know what's happening. But I still decided to go on and further my education. I just not ready to go back for good. Not now!!! Perhaps, in 3 or 4 years time?? I don't know. And I don't want to think about it. I just want to further my studies for time being....

Zero-X ranted @ 9:14 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment