Sunday, March 27, 2005
- - Counting The Days as Time Goes By... - -

For the past few days, I've been thinking a lot. I live in constant fear....And I guess I never feel this kind of fear before. Perhaps, I experienced this kind of fear before....but maybe it's long time ago. I can't remember.

I've been studying for the past few days....I just very scared that I can't pass my final exam. Study study study. That's what I've been doing lately. The moment I wake up...I take my book or notes and start studying.

And I don't know what I'm doing....Am I being too hard on myself???? Why can't I just be like my other friends...who relaxing around??? Haizz....I've been telling myself I have no more time to relax!!!! I've got to buck up...and change that F to C. But is it possible???

I guess I just need a little bit of confidence....

Zero-X ranted @ 8:44 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment