Friday, March 11, 2005
- - Great Day - -

Yesterday, Mar, Vency, Vena, Ris and I went out together for lunch at far east plaza. Such a pity Vie can't join us because she got something on. Anyway, I twisted my right foot when I wear heeled sandal because I walked too quickly. It was quite bad....cos there were some scratches on my foot and it bleed a little bit. Hmm but despite that, it didn't ruined my day with them. We had such a great fun!!!

Hm what else? I bought a pink top from BYSI. Hehehe I thought the colour looked very feminine and suit me to T =).

We also tooked some photos together...at Coffee Bean. Haha just realised something....Most of the time if we hanged out, we always tooked our photos at Coffee Bean!!! It's kind of hmm how to describe it with words....But anyway, we always have fun at Coffee Bean no matter what ( so far... hehehe).

Yup...when I reached home...the pain at my right foot is worsen. But lucky, this morning it's not so bad....

Zero-X ranted @ 9:19 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment