Monday, March 21, 2005
- - Ouchhhh - -

Ouchhh....I twisted my right foot AGAIN!!! I don't know what's wrong with me... I keep twisting my right foot. But this time without wearing heel but slipper instead. I'm already late for the sociology intensive revision lecture for 5 minutes so I walk quickly down the stairs from level 5 to the level 4. Actually, my previous wound already start to dry up. However, due to my clumpsiness, it starts to bleed again!! More blood this time compare to last time.

I already limping when I walk into the lecture theatre. I'm busy cleaning up the mess...the blood. After I clean the wound sufficiently, I start listening to the lecture. However, somehow I feel very uncomfortable...I'm not feeling well. The pain start to spread to my stomach, kind of a cramp. I feel nauseous and start to have cold sweat. Both of my friends, Vie and Ris tell me that I look very pale. As white as sheet.

I'm thinking of going home....but I try to calm myself down, bear with the pain. Perharps I'm just too excited or something. Slowly the pain subside and I don't look that pale anymore. Fuihhh.... at last can focus back to the lesson.

Hm....but I'm limping when I walk...I guess tomorrow I will not limp anymore.

Zero-X ranted @ 6:25 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment