Wednesday, March 30, 2005
- - What A Day - -

I just wondering....It has been three times or perhaps more, I can't remember. Somehow, people just comments on my looks.... Twice, old men comments on my pimple. Then today, an old lady...hmm perhaps in her 40s or early 50s commented on my appearance.

Today, I'm wearing pink...pink top and pink skirt. I don't know why on earth this old lady suddenly talk to me in mandarin. She thought I'm already married with kids!!! She even said I shouldn't wear so low cut, sexy clothes since I've got a husband already!! *????????????????* I'm thinking of correcting her that I'm not married but I changed my mind. I just smile at her and let her rattle on....Thank goodness, not long the bus is coming and that's the end of the conversation...

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being sensitive or what. I usually feels that passersby on the road
look at me when I'm walking. I don't know what's wrong with me. Why they are looking at me like that?? Am I such a weird girl??? Or perhaps, I just attract too much of their attentions...which I don't know whether a positive or negative nature of attention.

After class, we go to Swensen's at Plaza Singapura to celebrate Ris' belated birthday. Her birthday suppose to be on Monday, 28 March. What a great coincidence because 4 of us : me, Vena, Vency and Vie are wearing pink!!! We don't make any arrangement...or what. We just turn up at college....in pink!!! Another thing is.....Mar and Ris are wearing black!! Wow...what a great coincidence.

It's a simple and pleasant celebration. We take some pictures and photo stickers. If you want to take a look...just click at the link...My photos...look for album 30 March 2005 =).

Zero-X ranted @ 10:53 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment