Wednesday, March 23, 2005
- - WhAt A dIsApPoiNtMent - -

At last our mock exam results is given out....4 subjects actually, so far. What a disappointment!! I thought I had put in effort. More effort compare to the last exam. However, it turns out that my exam grade is just the same!! No different!! What's wrong with me???? What have I been doing for the past few months??? Did I really commit myself totally in my studies??? I don't have to ask...because I know the answers myself......HAiZZZzzzz............

Out of 4...I only pass maths. I know, my results for maths improve tremendously. It's improving two folds. But, I still not very pleased about it. It's not a big deal....The most important thing is to pass all subjects which I'm not!!

I don't want this to be the reason for my grandpa and dad to ask me to go back. Right now, they are in the advantageous position to send me home. But I don't want to!!!! I shall prove to them I can do better and I don't deserve to be send home. Not now...not at this time....perhaps, in 3 years time or so.....

Zero-X ranted @ 9:21 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment