Saturday, April 23, 2005
- - Damn Cookies - -

I don't know what's going on. Perhaps, the cookies is playing trick on me. I could not sign in to my email account or even this blog account. But, anyway the problem is solved. It still hmm leave me wondering.....what had happen with that cookies??? Damn rotten cookiesssssssssssssssss!!! Hahaha anyway, never mind.

Hmm what should I write now...Huaaaaaaaa.....Huaaaaaaaaa.....exam is around the cornerrr.....Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh damn it!!!! Urrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh.....

Hmmm hmm hmmm aihhhh....feel like screaming. Will I be able to do it this time?? Hmm perhaps I just need a little faith....I need to believe in my self. It's all about believing....Believe...believe...beleive... I can do it....I can do it... Finish it once and for all... And everything will be fine. Everything will be alright. Everything is going to be alright. Everything is fine. No worry....no worry....I can do it...I can do it. I'm going to make it through...Believe...Just believe. Have a little faith...be confident...

Everything is fine....just believe.....believe... I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! That's the key word!!!!! I'm going to make it.....Believe....I'm going to pass all the subjects...all the exams!! I CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps : This is self hypnotise page =P.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:10 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments:
testing testing testing....1...2..3..
 
Post a Comment