Thursday, April 28, 2005
- - Expo.... - -

Yesterday, I celebrated my sister's birthday at Crystal Jade Restaurant, Great World City. I think the food is so-so. Or perharps because I got stomachache?? Hmm maybe because of that. Hm...I could not enjoy the food. But the celebration went on well...

Today, Pena, Pencyl, Lim, Ris, Mar, Vie and I went to Expo Hall 5. That's the venue for our long awaited final exam. Phewwww....the hall is really HUGEEEEE. What I mean is REALLY HUGEEEE.. I could not imagine it to be soo big. Hm and it's going to be very cold in there according to my lecturers.

Expo is sooo far from my home. The exams are schedueled to be at 10 am. So, by 8 a.m. I must start my journey. Got to wake up at 7 am hmmm....which means, the nights before, I got to have some early rest.

After the Expo trip, we stop by at Ris' house. We make a short visit there as well as to cool down from the scorching heat outide. *Sweating...sweating...sweating*. It's really damn hot lately!!!!

We have our lunch at Parkway Parade. At last I know where the hell is Parkway Parade after 6 years in Singapore!!! LOLLL!!! And today is my first time to try the most-claimed-delicious bread...Roti Boy which is originated from Malaysia. Hmm I think the bread is yup I admit...it is delicious BUT only for the first piece and not for
the second piece. And after eating the bread...hmm it gives me a sore throat =(. I guess the bread is just too heaty for me to handle =P.

Overall, today is a good day. I have a great time going to expo with friends. It feels like we are having a short trip...some sort of amazing race stuffs...LOL. I laugh quite a lot today, which I think is really a good sign =).

Zero-X ranted @ 8:33 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment