Tuesday, April 05, 2005
- - Hmm....Errrrrr....Ummmm... - -

Honestly, I don't know what I should write today....Hmm my mind is blank. However, a friend of mine is having sort of problem in her relationship with her boyfriend. I had given her some suggestions on what she should do. Hope everything will work out between them =). I just keep wondering why......

On the other hand, another friend of mine....she keep hmm drifting apart from our group. But, It's ok...that's her decision. I don't know what's going on but it seems like she's behaving very secretively. I just don't know what to talk to her anymore. Hmm...yes, we do talk. However, I think all those talks seems to be lame...I'm not a fortune teller or sort of that.

However, I got a hunch, perhaps, their relationship is not going too well. I don't know...perhaps, it's just my wild and blind guess. And I will not ask her about this until she tell me so. I don't want to ask anything because it will make me appear to be busybody. Yes, I should mind my own business because I, myself, haven't settle my own problem completely. No time to meddle with others' business. But....I'm just being concern though....

Hm...what else. Yup, kind of hmm emphasise what I told myself before. No relationship for time being I guess. Perhaps, I'm just not ready. On both cases that I have mentioned above, hmm they can't sleep at night. I'm starting to think, right now, without a boyfriend, I do sometimes have difficulty to sleep. What happen if I already have a boyfriend??? Perhaps, I would not sleep even a wink!!! Hahahaha sounds calculative huh??? But, I'm not a calculative kind of girl =). I'm just stating a fact!!

Hahaha I thought I've got nothing to write, but here I am, keep rattling and rattling. LOL LOL LOL LOL. Yup, yup, I'm a talkative girl. And, hmm I guess it's always like that. When I already write in this blog, my mind can wonder about anything on my mind which perhaps, I never tell anyone before =).

What else, hmm perhaps, my life is better that last year?? I don't worry much about unnecessary stuffs anymore, which is good. Hm...I guess more laughter in my life right now. But, do I really laugh from the heart??? Maybe....I guess.....

Err....too much "perhaps" words huh??? Hahaha that's because there's no absolute in this world. We never know what might happen next....It's all very unpredictable =).

Zero-X ranted @ 9:18 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment