Monday, April 18, 2005
- - Leaking!!!! - -

Last night I slept at 9.30 pm. Wowwww so early huh. Yeap, but that's the fact. I slept very soundly and hmm woke up at 1 am because I feel like peeing. Suddenly, I heard water dripping sound. I was still in a daze when I woke up. I tried to find the source of noise...and it came from the aircon. The aircon is leaking!!!!!

I switched off the aircon and put some rug under the aircon. I was thinking of putting a pail but it's not possible because the aircon is directly above the door. Hmmmm for an hour or so the aircon stopped leaking. I lost my sleepyness, so I read my sociology material for about an hour. And then go to sleep again without switched on the air con until morning.

Zero-X ranted @ 9:34 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment