Thursday, April 21, 2005
- - Peony Jade Restaurant @ Clarke Quay - -

Yup....just like the topic above. My sister, my 3 cousins and I went there for buffet dinner. We ate our fill with a reasonable rate =). We ordered lots of food. The food there is very yummy. At first, I was reluctant to go because I wanted to watch my favourite tv show at 7.30 pm. When we get there, it was already 6.30 pm. Of course I could not watch my fave show anymore.

I was sulking all the way to the restaurant. However, when I get there...WOWWWWWW!! I was full of awe and admiration. The ambience of the restaurant is really great. I didn't really know how to describe it. It's a sophisticated and classy restaurant. It gives you comfortable and calm feeling...with soft music playing at the background. The music is just touching....The lighting is dim....gives a romantic feeling. Wowwwww.... I just wish that special someone is with me at that moment. I imagine only the 2 of us enjoying such a romantic dinner....Hmmmmmmm.....

There was a little misunderstanding on the food being ordered. Luckily, it was not that serious. However, I felt very bad when the boss told a waitress off about that little misunderstanding....

Wish you were here with me.......

Zero-X ranted @ 10:22 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment