Thursday, April 07, 2005
- - A Sense of Accomplishment - -

Actually, I'm thinking of staying at home to study. However, suddenly I changed my mind and quicky take my shower and get ready to go to school. I'm glad I make this decision. Not only I study but I also manage to complete a sociology essay which due next Monday. A sense of accomplishment. I think study in school library is better compare to studying at home. Today, I'm very keen and determine to study. I hope the next days will be the same =).

I bring a lot of books and notes today. Quite a long time not carrying such a heavy stuffs. Again, over crowded bus on my way home. However, there are two kind ladies offering me a seat. Wowwwww really generous of them. Usually, certain people are very rude.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:02 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment