Wednesday, April 06, 2005
- - Yummy..... - -

I sleep at 2am today. I was studying and studying...hmm actually do some maths questions up till 12 o'clock. It's a pleasure to do maths. I think I start to like maths. That's because the questions are not so difficult =P. I do the questions until I become hungry...So...it's supper time!!! Quite heavy supper actually lol. But I don't care. I've been losing weight lately. I got to EAT EAT and EAT hahahaha.
I intended to do it as a regular pratice. Study until about 12 o'clock and then supper...heavy supper. Maybe in times to come, I'm sure become meatier LOL LOL LOL.

Hmm yeah...got to really buck up my studies....I don't want to lose out to others. Actually, this time I don't really aim for high grade. Just a pass will do. After I get my pass, I will start a fresh in my second year. I promise myself, I'll be more focus....I want a better grade. And even, maybe an honour student...Wowwww what a dream huh?? Yup!! But why not?? It's possible...I hope I will hold on to my own promise.....no more slacking...

Today is very sunny....I hope my day will be as bright as the sun shining!!! =D

Zero-X ranted @ 10:37 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment