Monday, May 30, 2005
- - Comic - -

I read a comic...it's about a girl who didn't dare to confess her feeling to a guy that she likes. Hmm...she tries many ways...but she still do not have courage to confess. Haiz. That silly guy!! It's so obvious and yet he still doesn't know!! Why guy so insensitive?????

Hmm it reminds me of shania twain's song..The lyric goes like this : " Don't be stupid...You know I love ya...Don't be ridiculous, you know I want ya.... I mad about ya. Can't live without you...I'm crazy about you!! Don't be stupid...you know I love you!!"

Perhaps, he does know her feeling. It just that he doesn't know how to react to it. Or perhaps...he doesn't like the girl?? Or maybe he just too shy??

Haiz...I don't know...

Zero-X ranted @ 10:35 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment