Tuesday, May 10, 2005
- - First Day Of Exam (Stats 1) - -

At last the long awaited day has come. Hmmm Expo is indeed,very cold, just like what my tutor told us. I'm shivering in there even though I had wear my jacket. There is so much confusion when I reach the exam hall. The exam hall is very big...it can occupy about 500+ candidates. It's really nerve wreaking!!!

I put up my hand quite a few times for assistance from the invigilators. I just want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing. When I do the exam paper, I'm very nervous. My mind is in chaos....I could not calm myself down. I'm very clumsy and keep writing the wrong thing. Furthermore,we are not allowed to use the correction liquid!!! I managed to calm myself down after I completed half way of the question.

Fuih...at least I'm a little bit relieved. 1 down....4 more to go. I come across this quote : " May HE grant you the desire of your heart and make all of your plans succeed(Psalm 20:4)". I think this is very true!! I hope I can pass the exam. I've got to buck up...GAMBATTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Zero-X ranted @ 3:25 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment