Monday, May 16, 2005
- - Fourth Day of Exam ( Socy ) - -

Socy...socy...socy....ARGHHHHHH... I don't think I had given my best performance on this sociology exam. It seems like all my essays don't make sense at all. I think it is out of point....I don't know... Hmmmm and I don't want to think about it. It makes my head ache!!!

Hmm so nice...my four friends already completed all their exams. I'm really looking forward for my long holiday. I miss my family and home. And of course all my favourite food in my home town!!!! I intend to eat all those delicious food...as much as I can so I can put on weight!! Yeahhh!! Bring it on.

Hahahaha but it's only a fantasy! Still got one more exam....Business management...my major. Hmm really must make it for this exam. If not.....I must repeat my diploma...which is seriously NO WAYYYYY!! Ogah ah....heuehueheu. Udah eneq ama diploma! I want to move on to Bachelor...new faces, new lesson. Yeah!! Move on.

Gambatteeee Vina san........!! May He grant you the desire of your heart...and make all of your plans succeed.

Zero-X ranted @ 4:23 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment