Wednesday, May 25, 2005
- - Hmm Hmm Trauma?? - -

I just read a friend's blog....After reading it, it leaves me wondering for a while. Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...I just wonder when my true love will appear. My friend is right. If there is really true love...will there be a guarantee that the true love will not hurt. Hmm we all live in reality, not fairytale. We live in reality where there is so much pain. Hey...there is also joy in this reality. But why, most of the time...only the sadness that linger on??

But I'm glad...so far so good. I have put all those unhappy memories behind. Those unhappy memories have become distorted images at the back of my mind. It simply fade away. However, I do feel hmm some kind of regret. Thinking back to what I had done at that time...at my darkest time. I'm simply being foolish. Yeah....really foolish.

Hmm never mind...I don't want to think about it. Hmm but too bad. Once I let my mind wonder...there is no turning back..LOL!!

I got another friend who is right now feeling insecure. Due to some reasons, she is afraid that she might break up with her boyfriend for the benefit of both parties. Hmm just wondering...will I feel insecure too in the future?? Hmm how I wish I don't have to feel insecure. Hmm if we deal with matter of the heart, it's too fathomless. If only I don't have to guess...hmmm....hmmm...

I just wish my friends all the best...For those who still looking for love, hang on...hold on...be patient. Love will find you one day. You just have to close your eyes and don't ever ever close your heart. It's because love meant to be felt..not to be seen...

What is love?? I'm still waiting...waiting...but I still holding on and hold tighter to my faith that love will find me one day...someday..somehow....

Zero-X ranted @ 11:17 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment