Friday, May 20, 2005
- - Last Day Of Exam ( Management)...Last Battle...A Big LOSER!!! - -

I can't believe my eyes when I look at the question paper!! I start cursing silently!! Really...no joke. The questions are damn tough!! I lost my confidence right at that moment. My mind just go blank for few minutes. I keep reading the questions over and over again...And the clock keep ticking!! At last I decided to choose 4 questions and go ahead with it!!

One by one...student start leaving the exam hall...even though the 3 hours duration is not up yet!!! But I try my best...I stay until 3 hours...try to come up with sensible answer. But still...it doesn't make sense to me at all!!!

To hell with it. Oh dammmnnnnnnnn!!! I don't know what my result will turn out. Huaaaaa what a scare!!

Anyway..the long holiday start already!! About 3 months...wondering what I'm going to do during my long break hmmmmm....

Zero-X ranted @ 5:53 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment