Sunday, May 08, 2005
- - Mother's Day - -

I'm glad I decided to go to church today. It has been a week....I hide myself at home. Lol...Not exactly hiding. It just that I'm not going out for the whole 1 week. I'm preparing for my exam. Glad that I go out for a while to breathe the fresh air. It's a beautiful day...even though it's raining since morning =).

I'm really greatful and thankful to Shelly. I don't have my bible. Everytime I go to church, I always borrow my cousin's. I've been thinking to buy it for a long time. Today, Shelly gives me a new bible. WOWWWWW!! Thank you so much Shel!! I will use it wisely and handle it with care =).

Today is mother's day. I'm so touched when I see children in the church. They are asked to go to the front....holding a stalk of rose each. They sing in front with some church youths helping them. After they sing, they are instructed to look for their moms and give the rose. Really sweet.... =). I see how they run towards their moms...with happiness in their faces. And their moms hug and kisses them...So sweet! Really pure and innocent =).

Mom...happy mother's day! I may not be like those little kids...running towards you and give you a stalk of rose. It's because...you're far in distance, but you're really close to me in my heart. I just wish you the best in life and thank you sooo much for being a very good mom and all things that you had done for me. Thank you for always being there and support me. I love you mom....

Zero-X ranted @ 2:21 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment